Current Vacancies at Origin Fire
Associate Fire Engineer | Team & Technical Leadership
- Deliver Fire Engineering projects and services operating as technical lead and/or project manager.
- Lead a team of three to five direct reports, providing day-to-day support and guidance, and facilitating performance reviews, objective setting, career and skill development.
- As a member of the leadership team, contribute to prioritisation, allocation/delegation, recruitment, talent management and succession planning.
- Engage with clients with open, regular communication and excellent service delivery.
- Provide technical direction, oversight, and mentorship.
- Contribute to business development activities.
Further your Fire Engineering Career
What sets an Origin Fire Engineer apart from others is an ability to collaborate creatively with other disciplines and think outside the box. We have a close-knit team who share our ‘here’s how it can be done’ attitude.
If you’re an experienced Fire Engineer, you have relevant qualifications that are recognised in New Zealand and think you’ve got what it takes, at Origin Fire we’re always interested in talking about your future career.
To find out about current or upcoming vacancies, please email your CV with a covering letter to or fill in the form below. We’ll be in touch if your experience and qualifications match our needs.