February 16, 2018
This year at the SFPE International – 12th International Conference the SFPE NZ Chapter will be presenting a case study on a high rise timber building and you’ll find this Conference provides an excellent opportunity to address the:
- current and future global trends in building and fire regulatory systems
- contribution of fire protection engineers to innovative design solutions, and
- latest developments in fire modelling, risk assessment, and analysis.
The Conference will also provide a forum for discussing:
- issues of fire protection engineering education
- professional competence
- product certification and inspection
- fire safety maintenance and management
- verification methods, and
- regulatory and administrative provisions needed to ensure that effective fire safety outcomes result from performance-based design solutions.