June 10, 2020
During Alert Level 1, most of Origin Fire staff will continue to work remotely. This will allow us to work without disruptions should there be a future change in Alert Levels. However, staff required for meetings and site inspections will be available to conduct those activities.
PROTOCOLS AT OFFICE
- Staff who want to work from the office are encouraged to maintain 1 metre distance from other people outside their work bubble.
- Staff who are unwell are required to stay at home.
- A hot desk will be setup for staff who want to work from the office if there are unforeseen disruptions to their Work from Home arrangements.
- Staff are encouraged to wash their hands regularly. Increased hygiene and cleanliness practices are encouraged.
- Designated person to regularly clean touch-points such as door handles, printer touchpad, kitchen bench and taps.
We prefer virtual meetings, but if a client needs to visit our office to meet any of our staff who are working from the office, they are encouraged to call ahead to book an appointment.
The visitor is required to:
- Sign-in, on arrival using the QR Code at the entrance.
- Sign-out, when they leave the office premises using the QR Code at the entrance.
PROTOCOLS FOR SITE VISITS & INSPECTIONS
Outlined below are the basic guidelines that the team will be following. We request that our clients assist us to ensure the wellbeing of everyone involved in the site inspections.
- The staff member will be equipped with the required Personal Protective Equipment
(PPE) for the inspection.
- The PPE will consist of the following:
• Steel capped footwear
• High visibility vest
• Hard hat
• Gloves or 24hr hand sanitiser
• Eye protection
• Mask when required by a site or dust is present
• Ear protection when deemed necessary
- Before commencing the site visit, staff member will declare that they are healthy and safe to be on site.
- Staff member will sign in when entering the site.
- Staff member will sign out from the site.
- Staff member will check in through the NZOHS mobile app to record the site visit.
PROTOCOLS MEETINGS IN PERSON
Outlined below are the basic guidelines that the team will be following. We request that our clients assist us to ensure the protocols are followed.
- Before commencing the meeting, staff member will declare that they are healthy/free from COVID-19 and safe to be at the meeting.
- Staff member will sign in if required by the company being visited.
- Staff member will sign out if required by the company being visited.
- Staff member will check in and out through the NZOHS mobile app to record the site visit.
These are basic guidelines to ensure the safety of everyone involved & we expect that COVID-19 Alert Level 1 guidelines by the government are followed on site.
Need to get in touch with the Origin Fire team to discuss a site visit or upcoming meeting? Please contact us via the button below.